Funeral insurance, or burial coverage, is a form of life insurance and is available and can be purchased through your independent insurance agent. Funeral insurance is a very easy type if insurance policy to obtain, but it isn’t cheap. The cost of the insurance depends on your age, tobacco use, and if you have any current pre-existing conditions. Here are some of the basic guidelines to remember when shopping for funeral or burial insurance.
- Available for people up to age 80
- The death benefit can be between $5,000 and $25,000
- No medical exam required
- At age 100 the death benefit will be paid to the insured
- The policy cannot be cancelled as long as the premiums are being paid
- The benefit amount never decreases
- The rates never increase with age
- The policy builds cash value that you may borrow against
- The benefits are paid are tax exempt
Contact us to see if you can save money on your insurance by speaking to a professional independent insurance agent at Journey Insurance.
Let us sift through the hundreds of insurance programs to find you the most competitive rates available. Let us do the paperwork while you spend your time doing something you actually enjoy!
Journey Insurance Agency * Irvine, California * 888.323.7480
More from my site